Monday, November 15, 2010

Sorry, sorry, sorry

I'm rubbish.  Forgive me.  If you don't like grace then don't bother reading this blog because I'm going to require a lot of it.

I'm also knackered and have got an interview with the press tomorrow (yes, really) so best be off.  They want to know all about what I've been doing when I was too busy to blog... got fed up of waiting for me to post I suppose. 

To whet appetites, here's a not very up-to-date picture of... My... New... Shop. 

 
It looks less pink now it's dried and has a sign and some things to go out the front to make it slightly less grim.  I particularly like the way the painters were absolutely coincidentally totally co-ordinated with each other and the building.

Anyway.  I AM TIRED.  Good Night.

P.S.  Before you ask, yes I am incredibly proud of myself actually.  We got it together in 2.5 weeks and everyone has been amazingly (power of community) helpful but, let's face it, wouldn't have happened without me.  And we've made back everything spent on set-up in 3 days so it's all profit since last Weds.  And God Is Amazing for doing all that. 

P.P.S. God also makes blind people see and sets the captives free.. but more on that another time! 

X

No comments: